Saturday, July 16, 2011

Health 7-16-2011

Back problems have been affecting my sleep and now I’m dealing with a “tickle” in my chest that first showed up Thursday night. Had to suppress the need to cough and had problems breathing at times in the movie theater. Was coughing part of yesterday and the chest is tight. Not in the mood for another bout of bronchitis.

Crossword puzzle took an hour yesterday and a half hour today, well off my 15 minute average. Beginnings of a dull headache and high fatigue are keeping me away from Audiosurf for the moment.

Had to cancel going on the ward youth Temple Trip and am not happy about that since we were short handed to begin with. Not sure if I’ll be able to go into La Crosse for the weekly gaming session tonight too. Tomorrow is going to be a maximum effort day and I have to prioritize.

No comments: