Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Best Laid Plans…

It was while working on The Big Sleep review to be posted later today that I realized what month it is. October is here and I really should be watching some “scary” movies and their kin. For the last few years, I have really fallen out of the holiday spirit regardless of which holiday is around the corner.

So it is time to revive at least a little of the Halloween spirit and that means delving into some classic horror films along with not so classic monster movies. Of course that means delaying the planned movie reviews because I must share my viewing pains and pleasures!

A look at Hammer films 1950’s reinterpretations of the Universal monsters of the 1930’s will have to be part of it. Grown men in rubber monster suits will also be a necessary ingredient for these Halloween treats. So expect chills and thrills, kiddies!

No comments: