Monday, September 03, 2012

Health 9-3-2012

Going cold turkey on H202 to prepare for a full cleanse in September has not gone well. So I am now forced into restarting the maintenance regime and postponing the full. Such is life.

I am finding online multiplayer gaming to be more physically draining than I expected. It tires me greatly if it goes more than a couple of hours. That is one of the most annoying things about CFS, it does not care if real physical activity is involved and will be set off by anything I do no matter how trivial.

New week, new challenges to overcome. The first is Labor Day…

2 comments:

Hanny said...

Online gaming too? Suck! That really should be holy ground for illnesses. Take care, buddy!

Patrick D. Boone said...

Illnesses don't know a thing about respect, which is down right rude of them.

Funny thing is that I was talking with my gaming friends last night about how it depends on the game more than anything else. After thinking about it later, I realized the kind of game where there is no let up in the frantic clicking is what really does me in. If there can be long pauses, I can survive the session!