Monday, September 23, 2013

Posting Slow Down

Since things continue to fall out from the car accident and need attention, I'll be slowing down a bit as far as posting. In the pipeline is one movie review and another referral spammer, but they get done when they get done.

I'd had grand plans for the month of October to fill it with Halloween appropriate reviews. Those plans are shelved and if I get some scary movie reviews done at all I'll be fortunate. Frankly, the original plan was unrealistic as it was and would have involved a giant gorilla theme. Maybe another time.

My father is doing well and getting more mobile, so that's going well.  Me, I need to get some rest.

3 comments:

Hanny said...

So sorry, man. I'm really glad your dad's alright, though.

Jim and Bev said...

So sorry to hear about the accident, but glad your father is doing OK. Both of you take care of yourselves.

Patrick D. Boone said...

Hanny - Thank you, it's been quite a year, hasn't it?

Jim and Bev - Thank you for the kind words, they are appreciated.